Official Craftland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Craftland Forum

Craftland MC Server Founded by RedEyeX

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Craftland is Returning

Go down 
+16
lambadaa
jm_samiley
Soo_Lazy
BiggBenn
how_much
Flapman
Trinket
Owners
Psycho
DDSLoan96
Hobbo
Elenrai
MehCookie123
Sven
BlueAkilo
Redeyex
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BiggBenn

Craftland is Returning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Yay Very Happy

Edit: Yay 2nd page And what plugins will be on the server? i hope to switch from my current server cause the admins are unpredictable at everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:32 pm

[Removed} CL wannabes incoming - Red
Back to top Go down
BiggBenn

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Is the hell-mode on?
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:43 pm

BiggBenn wrote:
Is the hell-mode on?

Possibly, possibly not. Depends on how well the server can perform with it on.
Back to top Go down
Soo_Lazy

Soo_Lazy

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 pm

This is gona be so epic!
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Soo_Lazy wrote:
This is gona be so epic!
\o/
Back to top Go down
Soo_Lazy

Soo_Lazy

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Elenrai wrote:

\o/

What does \o/ mean Very Happy ?
And why did you reply with that lol?
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Soo_Lazy wrote:
Elenrai wrote:

\o/

What does \o/ mean Very Happy ?
And why did you reply with that lol?

Its me with my arms over my head Razz
Back to top Go down
Soo_Lazy

Soo_Lazy

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Elenrai wrote:

Its me with my arms over my head Razz
Suweet, It shows your happy Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
jm_samiley

jm_samiley

Location : Flying over mountains and singing In search of diamonds

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Lalalalalalaaaaa,wait,CL's coming back? FFFFFFFF Yes.At least this is a server that got stuck in mah brain,thus,i can't forget it's name.So,i'm pretty much happeh.

And I'm still keeping mah siggies.Although i ****ing need a new avatar.But,i can't remember the proxy i used to let me view mah skin.So.Until CL's back up,I'm gonna spend minutes/hours/days/weeks just to find a proxy.

Until then,Happy Un-Official Resurrection day/week for Craftland!

I LIEK CRAFTLAND.DO YOU LIKE CRAFTLAND?

Wait a minute,I kinda remember not to say **** around gays.OHNO.
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 pm

jm_samiley wrote:
Lalalalalalaaaaa,wait,CL's coming back? FFFFFFFF Yes.At least this is a server that got stuck in mah brain,thus,i can't forget it's name.So,i'm pretty much happeh.

And I'm still keeping mah siggies.Although i ****ing need a new avatar.But,i can't remember the proxy i used to let me view mah skin.So.Until CL's back up,I'm gonna spend minutes/hours/days/weeks just to find a proxy.

Until then,Happy Un-Official Resurrection day/week for Craftland!

I LIEK CRAFTLAND.DO YOU LIKE CRAFTLAND?

Wait a minute,I kinda remember not to say **** around gays.OHNO.

OYES! GIGGITY! >:3
Back to top Go down
lambadaa
lambadaa

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:01 am

WOOTS!!!!
Craftland ish BACK!!X3
Hey elen!long time no see.
And...um yeah...JOO LOOKIENZ FAW MOI?!?!you don't have to ask...i'd be moar than happy to help.=D
However...!due to some personal reasons which i WILL explain to whomever it may concern,i may be inactive sometimes.=X

*Edit*

Wait...NO!!!!!I can't moderate teh forumz no moar!what kind of a forum moderator can't moderate forums?!?=(

*Edit #2*

Oops.i can't moderate announcements.my bad.
Razz

Last edited by lambadaa on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owners
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 am

lambadaa wrote:
WOOTS!!!!
Craftland ish BACK!!X3
Hey elen!long time no see.
And...um yeah...JOO LOOKIENZ FAW MOI?!?!you don't have to ask...i'd be moar than happy to help.=D
However...!due to some personal reasons which i WILL explain to whomever it may concern,i may be inactive sometimes.=X

*Edit*

Wait...NO!!!!!I can't moderate teh forumz no moar!what kind of a forum moderator can't moderate forums?!?=(

LAMBAADA !! Very Happy Haii
Back to top Go down
lambadaa
lambadaa

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:33 am

Owners wrote:

LAMBAADA !! Very Happy Haii

Ohai owners!long time no see too.=D
Back to top Go down
Kaidz

Kaidz

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 pm

You have to excuse my language, but this is FUCKING EPIC!
I've had CL forum link in my quick tabs all the time, came here from time to time to reminiscent. I saw there was new projects kicked off, like UniQCraft, but they just didn't feel the same and i lost my interest in MC altogether. I hope this phoenix rising from the ashes will fix that.
Anyways, I'd also like to apply to Modship, if possible.

Thank you once again, and to people asking when will it be done: Rome wasn't built in one day, it'll be finished when it's finished Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BiggBenn

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:27 am

\o/
O
/ \ Fat guy celebrating Very Happy
Back to top Go down
how_much

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 am

\Very Happy/
..|
./ \.

Me celebrating
Back to top Go down
jm_samiley

jm_samiley

Location : Flying over mountains and singing In search of diamonds

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Ok,I found a proxy called Mineshafter.Wait a minute,I remember using that.Ah well.Probably gonna try making an avatar now with my new skin. Very Happy
Hm.....what else to post,oh,right.I just downloaded sum stuff and now i can play Metal Slug 1,2,3,4,5 and X on M.A.M.E.Buuuuut.The emulator is much much older.So i have to memorize what i have to do.Oh and I just when i thought i beat the Elite Four (Pokemon Emerald),there's more Rage.I just beat FOUR of the elites,but then i have to beat the crap out of Wallace.Which,i can't.Since my Blaziken just hates water.So anyways,Yay for Craftland.Now what else.......uh............Damn.I hate my brain.

Creeper Creeper Creeper Creeper Creeper Creeper Creeper Creeper Creeper
Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone
Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond Diamond
Back to top Go down
how_much

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:39 pm

jm_samiley wrote:
Ok,I found a proxy called Mineshafter.Wait a minute,I remember using that.Ah well.Probably gonna try making an avatar now with my new skin. Very Happy
Hm.....what else to post,oh,right.I just downloaded sum stuff and now i can play Metal Slug 1,2,3,4,5 and X on M.A.M.E.Buuuuut.The emulator is much much older.So i have to memorize what i have to do.Oh and I just when i thought i beat the Elite Four (Pokemon Emerald),there's more Rage.I just beat FOUR of the elites,but then i have to beat the crap out of Wallace.Which,i can't.Since my Blaziken just hates water.So anyways,Yay for Craftland.Now what else.......uh............Damn.I hate my brain.

Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone Cobblestone
wtf, u cant beat him? I ise fire only pokemons for the whole gym(all lvl 100 Razz) oh w8, i did years ago, i forgot where the game is now, but still, WTF why does we wanna know that?
Back to top Go down
Melonhead
Melonhead

PostSubject: Melonhead mod app   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Hello i hope you remember me i am still active on uniqcraft i have been on craftlands since may and i have gotten to know alot of nice people the first people i meet was Geordgedictus and Hutchyy they gave me the best welcoming even so if it was in world 1 they showed me to their places and gave me some materials to build a small shed as time passed on i got to know them even more and we continued together especially me and hutchyy
unfourtunately i lost george on the way bc he suddenly disapeared but now i want to be able to give anyone else such a greeting and help them with stuff i have been trusted ever since i joined never griefed in my life never planning to and since then i have made even more friend even at other servers like DFZ where i made another friend ddsloan96 and we made a town wich grew more popular i belive this proof that i have a nice personality and love to help people thats wy i want to be a moderator helping rebuilding craftlands thx elenrai and red for taking the prodject back. i also thank m3larn and mappati for making uniqcraft.

My mod app //Melonhead
Back to top Go down
Owners
Web Designer
Web Designer

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:18 pm

jm_samiley wrote:

http://minecrack.fr.nf/mc/ , Better than mineshafter
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Melonhead wrote:
Hello i hope you remember me i am still active on uniqcraft i have been on craftlands since may and i have gotten to know alot of nice people the first people i meet was Geordgedictus and Hutchyy they gave me the best welcoming even so if it was in world 1 they showed me to their places and gave me some materials to build a small shed as time passed on i got to know them even more and we continued together especially me and hutchyy
unfourtunately i lost george on the way bc he suddenly disapeared but now i want to be able to give anyone else such a greeting and help them with stuff i have been trusted ever since i joined never griefed in my life never planning to and since then i have made even more friend even at other servers like DFZ where i made another friend ddsloan96 and we made a town wich grew more popular i belive this proof that i have a nice personality and love to help people thats wy i want to be a moderator helping rebuilding craftlands thx elenrai and red for taking the prodject back. i also thank m3larn and mappati for making uniqcraft.

My mod app //Melonhead

You're in.
Back to top Go down
Melonhead
Melonhead

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 pm

You're in.[/quote]

Thxx alot i appreaciate it you want my msn or skype or something to keep in touch??
Back to top Go down
how_much

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Gl on mod or whtever u have Razz
Back to top Go down
Flapman
VIP+
VIP+
Flapman

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Congratulation and good luck.

But why did you make your application here and not in the Staff Application topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craftland is Returning   Craftland is Returning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craftland is Returning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next