Official Craftland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Craftland Forum

Craftland MC Server Founded by RedEyeX

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEVELOPER NEEDED

Go down 
+7
how_much
MehCookie123
Cody
DDSLoan96
Owners
Mapatti
Elenrai
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 am

Yeah, RedEyeX doubtfully can muster time for a decent developement of CL and I am just the mad circus director with money.

That leaves us without a decent developer and thus I am opening for applications of such!

So send me a PM/Private message with your application and I will look at them, there is no standard template but working a bit on it will increase your chances of being picked Razz

This will- -Of course- -Give you administrator rights and become a part of the inner core of CL.

Also, if you make a shitty app my alter ego will hunt you down. :3

DEVELOPER NEEDED Dwarf-warrior-model-wow
Back to top Go down
Mapatti

Mapatti

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 am

Ill just throw my brotip here: You should add requirements and stuff what you expect from Dev.
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:30 am

Mapatti wrote:
Ill just throw my brotip here: You should add requirements and stuff what you expect from Dev.

Nah, they gotta know that themselves, no holding hands from me in that regard.

Besides if people apply they should have a decent idea about what is expected, I treat people like they have brains, tends to get you a few hidden diamonds once in a while. :3
Back to top Go down
Owners
Web Designer
Web Designer

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Elenrai wrote:

Nah, they gotta know that themselves, no holding hands from me in that regard.

Besides if people apply they should have a decent idea about what is expected, I treat people like they have brains, tends to get you a few hidden diamonds once in a while. :3

i Could Be a Part of the team. since i donated to another server and play there i would only do this when it fits me the best.
Back to top Go down
DDSLoan96

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Elen it all really depends on what type of developing you need done. For example some people may know how to do permissions for bukkit like me but others dont and know how to do java. I may be able to help out a lil bit with permissions.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DDSloan96
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:05 pm

DDSLoan96 wrote:
Elen it all really depends on what type of developing you need done. For example some people may know how to do permissions for bukkit like me but others dont and know how to do java. I may be able to help out a lil bit with permissions.

-points at plugins- need nearly all the plugins tweaked (including premissions) and before someone can muster time to do that I cannot move the project further. D:
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

I'll do it... got some language in Java, C and C+

I'm assuming most plugins you have are written in Java, which I'm decent at. C/C+ are mostly used for web basing, connection, and true programs...
So, assuming the plugins are java (99.9% of plugins are) I can help you out.

Give me a PM or something

If you need any proof or something, I can write a simple plugin for you and show it off in my server first.
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Cody wrote:
I'll do it... got some language in Java, C and C+

I'm assuming most plugins you have are written in Java, which I'm decent at. C/C+ are mostly used for web basing, connection, and true programs...
So, assuming the plugins are java (99.9% of plugins are) I can help you out.

Give me a PM or something

If you need any proof or something, I can write a simple plugin for you and show it off in my server first.

You're a better ol' bastard on the CL forumz so I will take the risk and trust you, sending the files to you tomorrow.

Add my details.

email:susej114@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
MehCookie123

MehCookie123

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Cody - if you need any help, pm me. I have a good knowledge of plugins and permissions and know a decent amount of java (took AP Computer Science and I'm into computer programming).
Back to top Go down
DDSLoan96

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:23 am

If u want me to i can help out with writing the permissions file(s)
Back to top Go down
how_much

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 am

Good luck with programming Razz no idea how u guys ever going to do that. Hope server will be on soon Smile

Edit: Cody the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lorpilla3

lorpilla3

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:54 am

Elenrai wrote:

You're a better ol' bastard on the CL forumz so I will take the risk and trust you, sending the files to you tomorrow.

Add my details.

Assuming that no need to write a plugin yourself is required, I can help you choose and tweak certain plugins for the server. I assume that Elenrai already knows how to add Bukkit to the original vanilla minecraft server.. (If no, umm.... uhh... i'll make sure that Notch will steal your kitty cat Smile ) Anyway.. lorpilla3 is up for the job!
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

lorpilla3 wrote:
Elenrai wrote:

Add my details.

Assuming that no need to write a plugin yourself is required, I can help you choose and tweak certain plugins for the server. I assume that Elenrai already knows how to add Bukkit to the original vanilla minecraft server.. (If no, umm.... uhh... i'll make sure that Notch will steal your kitty cat Smile ) Anyway.. lorpilla3 is up for the job!

Erm, think your account have been compromised, you might wanna change pass.
Back to top Go down
EvilDudePenguin

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:47 am

i'm no good at dev, but i would really like to be admin. i think i would be a fair admin, so pls consider me if there is now, or is ever an opening.
Back to top Go down
lorpilla3

lorpilla3

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:59 am

Elenrai wrote:

Erm, think your account have been compromised, you might wanna change pass.

Huh? My account hasnt been compromised?
Back to top Go down
Icelaunche

Icelaunche

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm

a requirement should be you need Plugin Developer rank on bukkit and... who here knows what the first line of a plugin is? because if you are applying for this and dont know...
Back to top Go down
DDSLoan96

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Ice Cody makes plugins but u don't need to to be a server dev.... I have no clue how to make a plugin but can configure them
Back to top Go down
Icelaunche

Icelaunche

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 pm

DDSLoan96 wrote:
Ice Cody makes plugins but u don't need to to be a server dev.... I have no clue how to make a plugin but can configure them

huh? anyways being able to configure a plugin is somthing EVERYONE should know how to do... and it is a goof requirement to need to have Plugin Developer rank on bukkit forums...
Back to top Go down
Flapman
VIP+
VIP+
Flapman

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Indeed, I can also change plugins and stuff, but thats all.

This is why I did not apply for Developer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEVELOPER NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEVELOPER NEEDED   DEVELOPER NEEDED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEVELOPER NEEDED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Craftland Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: