Official Craftland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Craftland Forum

Craftland MC Server Founded by RedEyeX

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What will be done with CL before its out of beta.

Go down 
+9
lambadaa
IpkYouDrop
jarettguy
Cody
Flapman
DDSLoan96
Redeyex
ShiftDevil
Elenrai
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Do you like the current goals?
Yes
What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_vote_lcap59%What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
No
What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_vote_lcap41%What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

What will be done with CL before its out of beta. Empty
PostSubject: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Fix the weird crash bug.
Rent a VPS.
Get remote acess for Elenrai and RedEyeX.
Reset map (sorry Sad )
Get PVParena for town wars.
Get three cities ran by Elenrai, RedEyeX, Cody. Or other members of the community.
Spawn where you TP to a city and ask a mayor or assistant to be let out of a newbie cage to join a city.
No building in the wilderness, resource gathering is fine.
Get a spleef arena.
Get enough donations to organize a spleef arena tournament with prizes hopefully.

That is the current goals.

Do also notice that to rent a VPS we will need donations so we can get the server stabelized, this will also speed up developement, the donation button is in the bottom of the portal page. :3

Last edited by Elenrai on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShiftDevil

ShiftDevil

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:29 pm

I only disagree with wilderness
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:39 pm

ShiftDevil wrote:
Its to keep the map clean, allows us to make town wars too without some newbie getting caught in the fight, else we cannot have working town wars with pvparena. Smile
Back to top Go down
ShiftDevil

ShiftDevil

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Change my vote :3
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Can't. O.o
Back to top Go down
Redeyex
Project Manager
Project Manager
Redeyex

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Elenrai wrote:
ShiftDevil wrote:
Its to keep the map clean, allows us to make town wars too without some newbie getting caught in the fight, else we cannot have working town wars with pvparena. Smile

I also disagree with wilderness I'm afraid..MC maps are vast and there is always a clean place that hasn't been touched yet..you just gotta walk.
Back to top Go down
https://craftland.forumotion.net
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Redeyex wrote:
Elenrai wrote:
ShiftDevil wrote:

I also disagree with wilderness I'm afraid..MC maps are vast and there is always a clean place that hasn't been touched yet..you just gotta walk.
Touché, but if anyone builds near the spawn (>100 blocks) I hornestly think those houses should be free to greif/remove, not really a good impression you get when you log in and you see 4 abandoned wood huts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Redeyex
Project Manager
Project Manager
Redeyex

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Elenrai wrote:
Redeyex wrote:
Elenrai wrote:
ShiftDevil wrote:

Touché, but if anyone builds near the spawn (>100 blocks) I hornestly think those houses should be free to greif/remove, not really a good impression you get when you log in and you see 4 abandoned wood huts. Razz

Here's an idea: protect the spawn and only allow Staff to build near it.
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Redeyex wrote:
Elenrai wrote:
Redeyex wrote:
Elenrai wrote:
ShiftDevil wrote:

Here's an idea: protect the spawn and only allow Staff to build near it.
I got a better...Okay its not better, its horrible in comparrision but its fun, lets make the first 100x100 blocks of wilderness around spawn become a minefield? xD

But yeah, lets do that, should keep the impaitent greifers away too.
Back to top Go down
DDSLoan96

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:10 pm

I say you can build in wilderness if u are 100+ blocks from town boundaries
that way if they expand u wont be in the way and more then likely they can avoid in wars...Btw town wars are fought in towns not wilderness
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DDSloan96
Flapman
VIP+
VIP+
Flapman

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm

agreed with DDSLoan, also, newbies caught in fight could be funny xD (jk)
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Fine you bastards, wilderness have been scrapped, but everything else still stands.

Amount of towns will be increased taking only VIP+'s as mayors of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:31 pm

I dont want to make a city. And why dont mayors choose what their town spawn is?

Edit: also, i dont think there should be pvp arena for town wars(?), and theres no need to reset the map
Also, arent you hosting it from your computer once out of beta?
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Cody wrote:
I dont want to make a city. And why dont mayors choose what their town spawn is?
They pick where, the other thing is to avoid greifing of that large 50% wood structure that took 5 weeks to finish.

A noobcage is really just a anti greif, and it allows...sec ill just copypaste it.

"With individual rules around each city's portal
Then you will be teleported to said city's noobcage.
there an assistant (gonna make sure to have a lot of those) will add the person to town and show him around.
"
This will make it a LOT easier for people to join a city, stop greifers, add individual town rules/stats for everyone to see.

This part of the spawn will also allow you to go to our spleef arena. Very Happy

They also get to pick the actual spawn as the noobspawn is a one time warp for you to take when you wanna look at a town or join a town. the /t spawn itself can be placed anywhere. Smile

And then a VIP+ can govern a city instead of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Redeyex
Project Manager
Project Manager
Redeyex

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Cody wrote:

Edit: also, i dont think there should be pvp arena for town wars(?), and theres no need to reset the map

No, we're getting a VPS so we can all get access to root.
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Redeyex wrote:
Cody wrote:

No, we're getting a VPS so we can all get access to root.
That, later I will be able to host and give root acess. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Elen, promote Zeaux to forum mod. Also, i kept telling dds he couldnt be mod bc i live in east coast lol
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Cody wrote:
Elen, promote Zeaux to forum mod. Also, i kept telling dds he couldnt be mod bc i live in east coast lol
I know, but you got a HORRIBLE habit of sleeping late. x)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Yes, i do. lol
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Cody wrote:
Yes, i do. lol

And that is why Sloan is in game mod. That decision is final and are not to be argued. Razz
Back to top Go down
jarettguy

jarettguy

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 pm

I believe i have found a GREAT new plugin for the server, it auto-restarts the server after x amount of time, auto-detects crashes, and it lets Elenrai and Redeyex remotely access the console!

Its called [ADMIN] RemoteToolkit, here is a link:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-remotetoolkit-r10-a10-3-restarts-crash-detection-auto-saves-remote-console-1060.674/
Back to top Go down
Redeyex
Project Manager
Project Manager
Redeyex

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:00 pm

jarettguy wrote:
I believe i have found a GREAT new plugin for the server, it auto-restarts the server after x amount of time, auto-detects crashes, and it lets Elenrai and Redeyex remotely access the console!

Its called [ADMIN] RemoteToolkit, here is a link:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-remotetoolkit-r10-a10-3-restarts-crash-detection-auto-saves-remote-console-1060.674/

Yeah I had my eyes on this one before we crashed an burned earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:21 pm

!DERP

Tried installing it, and using it on my iPhone. It didn't do jack. Maybe i didn't follow the instructions completely tho lol.
Back to top Go down
Flapman
VIP+
VIP+
Flapman

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 pm

pfff, I am annoyed.
Griefers using creepers to explode my shit, moderators not doing their jobs, hackers getting unbanned.

Maybe I will be back when CL is fully released...
Back to top Go down
IpkYouDrop
VIP+
VIP+
IpkYouDrop

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Flapman wrote:
pfff, I am annoyed.
Griefers using creepers to explode my shit, moderators not doing their jobs, hackers getting unbanned.

Maybe I will be back when CL is fully released...
Back to top Go down
http://www.craftland.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will be done with CL before its out of beta.   What will be done with CL before its out of beta. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will be done with CL before its out of beta.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next