Official Craftland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Craftland Forum

Craftland MC Server Founded by RedEyeX

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elenrai's thoughts and updates.

Go down 
4 posters

Would I have your support?
*Throws my wallet at you*
Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_vote_lcap47%Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Sure I can click a few ads if necessecary.
Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_vote_lcap27%Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Meh, I dont care. :P
Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_vote_lcap0%Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Are you fucking insane? NO!
Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_vote_lcap26%Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

Elenrai's thoughts and updates. Empty
PostSubject: Elenrai's thoughts and updates.   Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:11 pm

*Ahem*
First of all, A massive thanks to Cody, RedeyeX, and everyone who have so far returned to CL, this time lets do it perfectly?

I have been working as a telemarketer for a while but it is not going too well and I am probably stopping this friday, on my way home a thought just struck me.

Me working on CL full time=about 30-50~ hours a week going fully to CL (More if possible Razz)

This will ofcourse mean that Cody and RedeyeX will be offloaded a bit and it will give me more time to consider what to do on a daily basis.

Of course I will still have to eat which is why I need to get a feeling for if this would actually be sustainable.

To be really blunt and direct, should I work on CL full time? And do I have your support?

-Elenrai.
Back to top Go down
Flapman
VIP+
VIP+
Flapman

PostSubject: Re: Elenrai's thoughts and updates.   Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:42 pm

I will throw a part of my wallet to you, when I can transfer money over the internet (within 2 weeks)
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: Elenrai's thoughts and updates.   Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Bumptibump, vote or the sockmonster will eat your socks. :3
Back to top Go down
lambadaa
lambadaa

PostSubject: Re: Elenrai's thoughts and updates.   Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Seriously?no.it would be nice to see you in game more but donations and ad funds will only support you for that long.but,it's your decision to make.if you have the funds for it,go for it!

I seem to have lost my sense of humor lately.*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: Elenrai's thoughts and updates.   Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm

lambadaa wrote:
Seriously?no.it would be nice to see you in game more but donations and ad funds will only support you for that long.but,it's your decision to make.if you have the funds for it,go for it!

I seem to have lost my sense of humor lately.*sighs*

I might aswell give it a shot, hurray for the danish velfare system (and the fact that I earned 100£ in 2 hours today -coughs-)
Back to top Go down
MehCookie123

MehCookie123

PostSubject: Re: Elenrai's thoughts and updates.   Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Think about this. Are you going to be able to raise sufficient funds in order to support you (and possibly your family if you have one)? You will probably be able to learn much more money by telemarketing. If you are not satisfied with telemarketing, go to college and major in something that interests you, maybe game development. Don't throw away your job just yet.
Back to top Go down
Elenrai
Project Manager
Project Manager
Elenrai

PostSubject: Re: Elenrai's thoughts and updates.   Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:17 pm

MehCookie123 wrote:
Think about this. Are you going to be able to raise sufficient funds in order to support you (and possibly your family if you have one)? You will probably be able to learn much more money by telemarketing. If you are not satisfied with telemarketing, go to college and major in something that interests you, maybe game development. Don't throw away your job just yet.

A major that interests me? nah. besides I got fired today so, meh. Gonna try with CL on full time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elenrai's thoughts and updates.   Elenrai's thoughts and updates. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elenrai's thoughts and updates.
Page 1 of 1