Official Craftland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Craftland Forum

Craftland MC Server Founded by RedEyeX

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New IP Address and more Updates!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

New IP Address and more Updates! Empty
PostSubject: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:54 am

I'm excited to tell you guys a couple things I finished tonight Very Happy.

One being, there is a new ip. No need for my old IP and the port, just use this now!

cl.servegame.com
You may also use:

- craftland.servegame.com
- craftland3.servegame.com

We have installed a couple new plugins, one being all members can now use automated torches if they wish. This means torches light themselves at 13:00 server time, or right before it gets dark. During the day they are unlit redstone torches. They are also grief proof! To use this great feature just gather your torches, do the command /sl edit, place your torches, and /streetlightz finish.

Another new thing in place is the re-addition of the Lottery plugin, where you can make a quick buck if you're a gambler. The natural spawn of giants is back as well, but they are rare.

I am working on getting a dynamic map set up for the server and getting it connected to the webhost for everyone's viewing. The view is great Razz

VIP's can now create ads for their shops.

Just simply use the command /ad create [shopname] [# of hours] [message]
Then you may use /ad set [shopname] for a teleport to your shop, when other see your ad.
Currently they run $100 per hour, 30 times an hour.
To see how much longer you have left on your ad, do /ad stats

If you have an issue with the server/grief/hacker/glitcher whatever, open a ticket and the mods will get on it.
When all moderators log in, they have a list of tickets you guys have opened. To open a ticket, use this command:
/modreq [message to mods]

You may include names, dates, etc. Make sure you are using this command near the site, as when the mods look at your ticket and TP, they will be where you used the command. Abusing this feature will get you IP-Banned, mostly because I IP Ban anyone who breaks a rule.

I have rolled a couple things out here, but I am running out of ideas. Visit the forums anytime or the thread I have running, and suggest a couple plugins or ideas you might want added to the server. Just a quick way to speak your mind.

Last edited by Cody on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IpkYouDrop
VIP+
VIP+
IpkYouDrop

PostSubject: Re: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:53 am

Nice update, glad to see progress. One Thing I did notice is a error in the permission's file VIP+'s Cannot use the /sl edit command. Please Fix This ASAP I think it's an awesome addition the server. By the way still waiting for that [God] Rank Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.craftland.forumotion.net
bbowser

bbowser

PostSubject: Re: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:14 am

airplanes or cars for fun. or once a hour, a giant monster in the wilderness, it would give something rare. getting people more into the game. but also keeping it original. but everything else. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks cody! be seeing you guys on monday. gonna b off with gf. dont ask its something we always did back in the day.

Much love
peace

bbowser aka jose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bbowser
amc541

PostSubject: Re: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 am

i would like to see team mod

Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:48 am

Ill try to fix the command today ingame if it still doesnt work
Back to top Go down
IpkYouDrop
VIP+
VIP+
IpkYouDrop

PostSubject: Re: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Cody wrote:
Ill try to fix the command today ingame if it still doesnt work

Thanks, +1 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.craftland.forumotion.net
Redeyex
Project Manager
Project Manager
Redeyex

PostSubject: Re: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Good job Cody, FTP Access? :3
Back to top Go down
https://craftland.forumotion.net
amc541

PostSubject: Re: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:29 pm

try fixing the commands /home /spawn and /help
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 pm

They are all working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New IP Address and more Updates!   New IP Address and more Updates! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New IP Address and more Updates!
Page 1 of 1